lunes, 13 de octubre de 2008

cinema

I don’t remember when I went to the cinema last time. Cinema isn’t a place that I used to go but sometimes it could be good. I am making memory and perhaps the last film that I have watched was ‘Ratatouille’ I’m not sure if the name is written right.
That film was funny and it is about a rate that wanted to be a cooker. The best of the film wasn’t the film, was the place where I watched. In summer, in Barcelona, in more details, in Monjuic castle’s gardens there is a summer film program that you can stay under the stairs laying on a carpet or a blanket even on a deckchair, breathing fresh air and having calm. It is great, I recommend all of you.
After reading this test your feeling could be that I don’t like going to cinemas but that is false. Only that I don’t use to go as usual as the normal world.
Water girl

2 comentarios:

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Well done!!!
I will soon be back with some language comments.

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Back with my comments:
-Cinema isn’t a place that I USUALLY to go but sometimes it CAN be (good??) INTERESTING.
-I am TRYING TO REMEMBER and perhaps the last film that I have watched was ‘Ratatouille’ I’m not sure if the name is written CORRECTLY.
-under the STARS (stairs is something else!)
- I recommend THESE SESSIONS TO all of you.
-IT'S only that I don’t usUALLY go TO THE CINEMA as MUCH as the AVERAGE world.

Please, disable word verification for comments. It saves my time. Thanks!